There needs to be a phrase for “I acknowledge your apology and appreciate it but it does not make things better.” instead of just saying “It’s okay.” all the time.
I recognize the council has made an apology, but given that it is a stupid ass apology, I have elected to ignore it.
thank you director fury
dude, being addicted to fanfiction is so weird. You stay in front of your computer for hours a day reading different versions of those same characters falling in love and fucking again, again, again and again. And yet, we’re looking for more, creating more, making fanarts because, apparently, nothing in the world is more fulfilling than fictional love, the love we cannot have. That’s either inspiring or unsettling. Or both.
- salazar: hey everyone just wanted your opinion on something
- helga: shoot
- salazar: okay what if we get giant versions of our house symbols
- rowena: what
- salazar: like godric would have a giant lion chilling out somewhere and rowena would have a big canary
- rowena: its an eagle
- salazar: okay whatever
- godric: i dont think uh
- salazar: it cant be too hard to find a huge badger
- godric: okay dude wtf no this is ridiculous absolutely no giant house symbols
- salazar: oh um okay because i kind of uh
- helga: what did you do
- salazar: NOTHING
I love the hp movies but it is so painful because I want charlie weasley, I want peeves, I want a kinder, accurate ron and an unperfect, accurate hermione. I want all the little sassy, clever, lines left out in the movies and all the really important details that were left out.